Zel Skin & Laser Specialists’ Clinical Research is currently enrolling healthy adults ages 21-60 wanting laser hair removal of the underarms.
This study will assist Dr. Zelickson in evaluating the effectiveness of a laser treatment versus a laser treatment combined with a topical patch.
Participants must be available for 8 visits over a possible 12 months and be willing to follow study requirements. There is no cost to participate.
Zel Skin & Laser Specialists’ Research Department is currently enrolling volunteers with facial acne interested in laser treatment. The study treatment uses laser combined with an investigational solution which may reduce the number of pimples. It is a 4 month study with 7 total visits to the clinic required.
If you or your child suffers from moderate to severe facial acne, you may be interested in this study.
- Healthy individuals ages 12 and older
- Moderate to severe acne
- At least 25 or more pimples on the cheeks, forehead and/or chin
- Willingness to stop any current acne medications while enrolled in the study
- Willingness to follow the study protocol
- Receive 3 laser treatments with the 755nm Alexandrite laser and 3 follow up visits
- No cost to participate