We want you to feel good in your skin and have the ability to pay for cosmetic treatments and procedures not commonly covered by insurance. That’s why we’re pleased to offer the CareCredit® card, North America’s leading patient payment program.
CareCredit® lets you have the cosmetic treatments that enhance, correct, or rejuvenate your skin — then pay for it over time with monthly amounts that fit easily into your budget, including No Interest and Reduced APR options. With special financing options*, you can use your CareCredit® card again and again for your cosmetic needs, as well as at 200,000 other healthcare providers, including dentists, optometrists, veterinarians, ophthalmologists and hearing specialists.
It’s free and easy to apply, and you’ll receive a decision immediately. If you’re approved, you can schedule your procedures even before you receive your card.
Gift Certificate Policy
This policy applies to all employees and patients and/or customers of United Skin Specialists (USS), LLC and throughout this policy Gift Certificate(s) refer to either a digital record or a physical card.
To allow usage of gift certificates for payments of goods, merchandise, and cosmetic skin care services.
• Gift certificates for goods, merchandise, and skin care services may be purchased in any amount and given or sent to anyone of your choice.
• Gift certificates may be redeemed at any United Skin Specialists affiliate, in-store, or online at myexceptionalskincare.com; for a list of all United Skin Specialists’ affiliates, please contact us toll free at (844) USS-SKIN (877-7546) or via electronic mail at
• Gift certificates are valid until redeemed or replaced and do not expire.
• Gift certificates have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash by any party.
• Gift certificates are irreplaceable if lost, stolen, and/or used without authorization.
• Duplicate codes or photocopies will not be honored.
• Purchase and/or use of a gift certificate constitutes the user’s acceptance of the terms of this Gift Card Policy.