Men are not afraid of great grooming products, but they do want a few things out of modern skin care:
- They prefer products that will multi-task
- A simple regimen is typically best
- They will “steal” their significant other’s products if they don’t have any or have run out of their own
The bottom line is this – get the man in your life set up with his OWN perfect skincare so you can hang on to yours! Here are some popular suggestions…
- Elta MD Foaming Facial Cleanser – $26 for 7 fluid ounces; Cleansing and shave cream in one!
- MD Complete Eye Wrinkle Corrector – $28.99 for .5 ounces; Indestructible tube with antiaging benefits.
- Elta MD UV Sport SPF 50 – $24.50 for 3 ounces; Sweat and water resistant for 80 minutes; perfect for the athlete.
- MD Complete Retinol Vitamin C Concentrate – $28.99 for .5 ounces; The perfect all-in-one before-I-go-to-bed product, and recommended by Jason DeRusha on Twitter!
- Obagi Pro C Microdermabrasion Polish + Mask – $68 for 2.8 ounces; It’s a scrub, it’s a mask, it’s a skin and day brightener whenever you crack open this new favorite; for when your skin needs the repair from what you did last night OR what you did 30 years ago.
- Revision Revox 7 – $130 for .5 ounces; Put the peptides where you need them and watch your fine lines soften over time – take pictures for proof!