Men and Modern Skin Care Products
Men are not afraid of great grooming products, but they do want a few things out of modern skin care:
- They prefer products that will multi-task
- A simple regimen is typically best
- They will “steal” their significant other’s products if they don’t have any or have run out of their own
The bottom line is this – get the man in your life set up with his OWN perfect skincare so you can hang on to yours! Here are some popular suggestions…
- Elta MD Foaming Facial Cleanser – $26 for 7 fluid ounces; Cleansing and shave cream in one!
- MD Complete Eye Wrinkle Corrector – $28.99 for .5 ounces; Indestructible tube with antiaging benefits.
- Elta MD UV Sport SPF 50 – $24.50 for 3 ounces; Sweat and water resistant for 80 minutes; perfect for the athlete.
- MD Complete Retinol Vitamin C Concentrate – $28.99 for .5 ounces; The perfect all-in-one before-I-go-to-bed product, and recommended by Jason DeRusha on Twitter!
- Obagi Pro C Microdermabrasion Polish + Mask – $68 for 2.8 ounces; It’s a scrub, it’s a mask, it’s a skin and day brightener whenever you crack open this new favorite; for when your skin needs the repair from what you did last night OR what you did 30 years ago.
- Revision Revox 7 – $130 for .5 ounces; Put the peptides where you need them and watch your fine lines soften over time – take pictures for proof!
If you’re in the market to find the perfect skin care products, feel free to stop into our Edina or Plymouth location and one of our knowledgeable estheticians will be happy to help you out.